Thursday, February 9, 2012

MIME

Finally!

Behold! Our masterpiece!

The Duel

Being a movie director, a cameraman or even an actor has always been one of my biggest dreams in my life. I was once asked, “If you wish to achieve these dreams, then why are you here at the first place? You are just wasting your time here and yet in the end, you will not achieve something that you truly yearn.”

Well, I cannot say that it is totally wrong…

But I have too many things that I wish to achieve in my whole life. I know I am greedy, but that is me.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to achieve all these. Time is moving and I am getting older with every seconds passed. That is why I decided to become a teacher. During a lesson, a teacher can become a director or an actor. Most importantly, my students will one day become an architect just like I dreamed, becoming a doctor just like I desired or even become a better teacher just like I hoped…Quite interesting, isn’t it?

So, I hope you are entertained with our video. Best of luck and good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment