Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CUT!

Look out! Coming through!

Just receive a new task for our tutorial week 3. Yeah! How happy I am until I cannot find a suitable word to describe it. Time to become Michael Bay. Well, in case you do not know who he is, try searching it at Google. Something related to Transformers. Do I like Transformers you ask? No, I do not like Transformers, I love it.

We need to come out with a mime of a situation of our choice. After a few days of cracking and pulverising our brain cells, a story board was created. Creating a story board may be easy. But the process of acting it out and filming it perfectly is another story. Thanks to my group mates, I enjoyed all the NGs. No offence, guys. :)

Well, just finish our filming. Now, I’ll leave things to my beloved video editor. Show me that you are the best. I am counting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment